Genesis 2:8
The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.

Friday, December 4, 2009

This Day - 12

Let's rejoice in This Day, another day that we have been blessed to live.  We each woke this morning, blessed before we opened our eyes.  We were given the breath of life and were sustained while we slept.  Protected and watched over by our Creator, our Father, while our bodies continued to heal and grow without our control - that is how He created us and continues to give us life.  Today, This Day, i take simple pleasure in my relationship with God.  One that He has nurtured and guided me through, while He taught me how and who i am to be for others.  God showed me what it takes to have a relationship - to be a friend, a dad, a brother, a son.  He has taught me honor, discipline and focus through faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment