Genesis 2:8
The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Reflecting on Dadhood - Day 3

  Beautiful day today...  Blue Sky, cool temps, and time with my sons.  Watching them grow up is really a gift and one that i truly have missed with my daughter.  My sons are growing fast and maturing.  They are coming of age and watching them grow and learn is a blessing.  i have missed so much at times, i have missed this closeness with my daughter and regret not being a real Dad, someone that was always there, when she most needed me.
  We have been separated from each other for way too long and there are days when my heart aches because of that separation.  You see children are a part of us, and we are part of them.  They possess portions of our hearts and the goodness that is inherent in each of us.  i believe that.  i have to reach back out to her in faith because you see, she makes me want to be a better Dad and the man that i was created to be - the Spiritual leader of the family. Hopeful restoration of our relationship is something that i continually pray about.  Today i leave us in God's hands.

God Bless Sweetie - Love You - 2i+beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment